Once in a lifetime trip through some of the most rugged, beautiful, remote places on earth, Kyrgyzstan and the Pamir Highway of Tajikistan. See multiple cultures and lifestyles spread through rugged mountain valleys. Cross the second-highest mountain pass in the world, Ak-Baital at 4655 meters! Best of all, we can drive or you can drive!
While this is designed as a guided trip with a driver, you can choose to drive some or all of the trip with the driver along as guide. If you want a fully independent self-drive trip. We can custom tailor the trip for you or your group. Motorcycle and motorcycle support options available.
You will visit Bishkek, Osh, Dushanbe, Murghab, Khorog, and many more places. Lodging will range from camping to homestays to guesthouses.
The Pamir Highway is often a once in a lifetime experience, so why travel with us, a Kyrgyzstan based company?
- Our drivers are highly trained, responsible, and English-speaking. We will not retain a driver who drives recklessly or in any way endangers our clients.
- Our drivers learn basic mechanic skills and first aid survival skills.
- We own our vehicles and make sure that the maintenance and repair work is first class. We do not subcontract your trip to someone else.
- Along the highway everyone speaks Russian, so your guide is just as good, and a number of areas are populated with Kyrgyz as well.
- Get two amazing, diverse countries on one trip.
Our vehicles used on the Pamir Highway include Nissan Patrol and Jeep Grand Cherokee models. All are rugged, solid axle models which are well prepared to handle the rigors of the Pamirs.
Price per group of:
- 2 people – 5400 $ (2700$ per person)
- 3 people – 6200 $ (2066$ per person)
- 4 people – 7000 $
- 5 people – 11500 $
- 6 people – 12300 $
- 7 people – 13100 $
- 8 people – 13900 $
- If you want a fully independent self-drive trip, we can provide different Jeep models to rent.
- English Speaking Driver/Mechanic
- Transportation in modern, rugged 4×4 vehicles (non-Russian).
- Meals and Lodging (except breakfast first day)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
Trip does NOT include:
- Airfare to or from Kyrgyzstan
- Visa or Visa Support (available if needed for an additional charge)
- Hotel in Bishkek at the beginning or end of the trip (booking suggestions and assistance available)
- Snacks between meals, alcohol, or other drinks (meals usually include tea, coffee, or water)
- You are responsible to get your Tajikistan visa. We will provide any documentation required to assist you in that process. Please note you will also need a GBAO permit.
- Sturdy shoes
- Layered clothing ranging from below freezing to hot weather
- A towel
- Small backpack for carrying lunches on hikes.
- Small flashlight
- Accommodation is arranged as convenient in houses and yurts and may include up to 4 people in a room.
- The emphasis of this trip is exploring rugged, little traveled areas and may have long days in a Jeep.
- Trip assumes up to 4 people in one jeep. We try to keep our prices reasonable and price per vehicle and person.
- Breakdowns do occasionally happen. We work hard to avoid them and resolve problems quickly, but backcountry travel involves risks to the vehicles and delays can be part of the adventure.
- While the drivers do as much as possible to make your trip comfortable, you are asked to help with setting up and breaking down camp in remote areas.
Per prenotare questo tour o per ogni altra informazione, contattaci!