Day 1: Arrive Tashkent
Arrive Tashkent, welcome at the airport and transfer to the hotel for early check-in. Sightseeing tour of Tashkent: Old and new parts of Tashkent including Khast Imom square, Chorsu Bazaar, Independence square, Theatre square, Amir Temur square, “Monument of Courage”. Night in Tashkent.
Day 2: Tashkent – Urgench – Khiva
Breakfast in the hotel. Early transfer to the airport and fly to Urgench. Arrive Urgench and drive to Khiva (30 km), hotel check-in. Full day for sightseeing of Khiva – AM sightseeing including visits to the inner town of Ichan Kala (XIV-XX CC) with Muhamad Amin khan Madrassah, Kalta Minor Minaret, Kunya Ark, Muhamad Rahim khan Madrassah, Djuma Mosque and Minaret, Tash Hauli Palace. PM sightseeing for 2 hrs: Islam Khodja Minaret and Madrassah, Shirgazi khan Madrassah Pahlavan Mahmud Mausoleum. Night in Khiva.
Day 3: Khiva – Bukhara
Breakfast in the hotel. Drive to Bukhara via the Kizilkum (Red) desert (460 km, 9 hrs). Arrive Bukhara, hotel check-in, free time. Night in Bukhara.
Day 4: Bukhara
Breakfast in the hotel. Full day in Bukhara. AM portion of city tour for 4 hrs with visits to the Ark Fortress (I-XX CC), Bolo Hauz Mosque (XVIII C), Samanids Mausoleum (IX-X CC), Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum (XII-XVI CC). PM portion of s/s tour on foot along the old town of Bukhara from Poi- Kalyan complex with Kalyan Minaret (XII C) through orient bazaars with three trade domes of Toki Zargaron (XV C), Toki Sarrafon (XVI C), Toki Telpak Furushon (XVI C), Ulugbek Madrassah (XV C), Abdulazizkhan Madrassah (XVII C) to the Lyabi Hauz complex (XVI -XVII CC). Night in Bukhara.
Day 5: Bukhara – Samarkand
Breakfast in the hotel. Drive to Samarkand (280 km, 4 hrs). Arrive Samarkand and hotel check-in. Full day sightseeing of Samarkand includes the visits to Gur Emir Mausoleum (where conqueror Amir Temur (Temurlane), famous Registan Square (with Madrassa Sherdor XVII century, Tilla Kori and Ulugbek XV century), remains of grandiose Bibi Khanum Mosque, Samarkand oriental bazaar, Shokhi Zinda Nekropole (important pilgrimage place in Samarkand). Night in Samarkand.
Day 6: Samarkand – Tashkent
Breakfast in the hotel. Half day sightseeing tour in Samarkand: Ulugbek Observatory (XV C), Excavation of an ancient city and museum of Afrosiyab. Drive to Tashkent (320 km, 5 hours). Arrive Tashkent and hotel check-in. Night in Tashkent.
Day 7: Tashkent
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport and depart Tashkent. End of the tour.
- Tashkent – 4* – Tashkent Palace hotel, Uzbekistan hotel, 3* – Le Grande Plaza hotel, Grand Nur Hotel
- Khiva – 4* – Asia Khiva Hotel, 3* – Malika Khiva hotel, Old Khiva hotel
- Bukhara – 4* – Zaragon hotel, Asia Bukhara hotel, 3* – Omar Khayyam hotel, Lyabi Hauz hotel
- Samarkand – 4* – Asia Samarkand hotel, Samarkand plaza hotel, 3* – Kamila hotel, Malika Prime hotel
Note: Please note that one of the above-mentioned hotels will be booked for you in each city depending on availability of rooms when booking.
FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE INCLUDED:
– Visa invitation letter
– Transport service on comfortable car
– Domestic Air ticket Tashkent – Urgench with preliminary booking
– Accommodation in hotels with full breakfast
– English speaking guide will accompany you during the whole itinerary
– Sightseeing tours in each city as per program
– Entrance fees for the monuments, museums and sights as per program
FOLLOWINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED:
– Cost of the Uzbek Visa which is paid at the Embassy of Uzbekistan
– Lunches & Dinners
– Fees for the use of cameras and videos in the monuments and tourist sites
– Fees for extra service (folklore performance, meetings, tickets for a theatre and visits to museums
which are not specified in the program)
– Alcohol drinks
– Items of personal nature
*Please note that this is the sample of itinerary and we can tailor any tour based on your request. Price upon request. Thanks!
Per avere un preventivo o per ogni altra informazione, contattaci!