7 day tour in Turkmenistan gives great overview of main historical places and attractions in Turkmenistan, such as: Old Nissa, Mary, Old Merv, Margush (Gongur Depe) and many Ashgabat exceptional monuments and places. Tour price includes accommodation, transport, Turkmen LOI and registration.
FAQ Turkmen LOI:
1. If you want to get a LOI to stay more than 5 days in Turkmenistan, you need book a tour!
2. Can I book a tour for few days and get LOI for longer time to continue travelling on my own? No, LOI is provided exactly for the number of tour days.
1 Day. Flight to Ashgabat
Flight to Ashgabat from your destination. Please provide place, flight number and time details, because it is a requirement for booking this tour.
2 Day. Arrival in Ashgabat. Full day sightseeing tour in/around Ashgabat
Arrival into Ashgabat International Airport at (provide time). Meeting at the airport & transfer to hotel. Accommodation & rest. Full day tour in/around Ashgabat including: Bazaar, Parks, City Monuments, Mosques & etc. Overnight in Ashgabat.
Note: Passports with 2 coloured photos will be required for registration at the CTB in Ashgabat.
3 Day. Full day sightseeing tour in/around Ashgabat
Full Day SS in/around Ashgabat including: Tolkuchka “Altyn Asyr” Oriental Bazaar (best day is Sunday) open on (Thurdays, Saturdays & Sunday), Museum of Turkmen Carpets (entry fees paid on spot), City Monuments, Local Mosque, Parks, & etc. Overnight in Ashgabat.
4 Day. Flight to Mary. Drive to visit Margush (Gongur Depe)
Morning flight to Mary by T5-127. Dep: 07.00 & Arr: 07.40 (flight time & costs are subject to be change due to Turkmenistan Airlines). Arrival & drive ~110km & 2,5h/d/d to visit Margush (Gongur Depe: the biggest excavated site of Margush) – Bronze Age Civilization Sites & Birthplace of Zoroastrianism. After sightseeing of Margush drive back to Mary. Overnight in Mary.
Note: If meals not included then food for lunch at Margush should be bought in Mary.
5 Day. Full day sightseeing of Old Merv & Mary. Flight to Ashgabat
Full Day sightseeing of Old Merv (UNESCO) & Mary including Local United Museum of Mary. Evening flight to Ashgabat by T5-132. Dep: 19.20 & Arr: 20.00 (flight time & costs are subject to be change due to Turkmenistan Airlines). Arrival & transfer to hotel. Overnight in Ashgabat.
6 Day. Full day sightseeing tour in/around Ashgabat
Full Day sightseeing in/around Ashgabat includes: Turkmenbashy Ruhy Mosque: The Biggest Mosque in Central Asia & Mausoleum of Turkmenbashy, Old Nissa (UNESCO), National Museum of History (closed on Tuesdays) for extra entry cost paid directly, City Monuments & etc. Overnight in Ashgabat.
7 Day. Flight to next destination
Morning transfer to Ashgabat Airport for flight to your next destination. (requires exact flight details for booking this tour).
From 800 USD per person for group of 2.
Tour price might vary based on number of people in the group, type of accommodation, route.
- – Accommodation DBL/TWN as per program & options
- – Hotel Standard Breakfasts ONLY
- – Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
- – Registration at the CTB (2 colored photos are required)
- – English Speaking Guide per program
- – Excursions according to program
- – Airfares on Boeing 717-200:
- 1) Dashoguz-Ashgabat
- – Transport for transfers per program:
- a) Sedan with A/C for 1-2
- b) Minivan with A/C for 3-4 pax
- c) Minibus with A/C for 5-9 pax
- – Entry Fees ONLY for: Koneurgench & Old Nissa Historical Reserves.
- – Visa Fees.
- – Immigration fee paid upon arrival in the border $12 p/p.
- – Video and photo camera charges at historical reserves
- – Tips to the guides, drivers & etc.
- – National Museum of History in Ashgabat (closed on Tuesdays) –10USD p/p if only entry without local guide, 20USD p/p if entry & local guide (tour guides are not allowed in this museum)
- – Museum of Turkmen Carpets in Ashgabat (closed on Sundays) –33 Manat (~12USD) p/p if only entry without local guide, 66 Manat (~24USD) p/p if entry & local guide(tour guides are not allowed in this museum)
- – Any Extra Expenses (Entry Fees, Meals & etc) not mentioned in the includes part of the tour costs.
Per prenotare questo tour o per ogni altra informazione, contattaci!