3 day tour in Turkmenistan includes visiting: Konye Urgench UNESCO Heritage site & sightseeing tour in Ashgabat. Tour price includes accommodation, transport and Turkmen LOI and registration.
FAQ Turkmen LOI:
1. If you want to get a LOI to stay more than 5 days in Turkmenistan, you need book a tour!
2. Can I book a tour for few days and get LOI for longer time to continue travelling on my own? No, LOI is provided exactly for the number of tour days.
1 Day. Arrival & Return Drive to Konya Urgench. Flight to Ashgabat
At ~09.30 meeting at Turkmenistan Customs of Dashoguz Border Pass.
Drive ~120km & 2 h/d/d to have sightseeing of Konye Urgench (UNESCO). After tour of Koneurgench drive back to Dashoguz for flight to Ashgabat (by flight T5-106). Departure at 20.00 & arrival to Ashgabat at 20.50 (flight time & costs are subject to be change by Turkmenistan Airlines). Arrival & transfer to hotel. Overnight in Ashgabat.
2 Day. Full Day Sightseeing in/around Ashgabat
Full Day tour in/around Ashgabat includes: Great Mosque, Old Nissa (UNESCO), City Monuments, Parks, Bazaar, & etc. Overnight in Ashgabat.
Note: Passports with 2 coloured photos will be required for registration at the CTB in Ashgabat.
3 Day. Flight to next destination
Early morning transfer to Ashgabat Airport for your next Flight. (required exact flight details for tour booking)
Note: As some roads are getting worse there might be longer driving than mentioned driving time in the program.
From 400-500 USD per person for group of 2.
Tour price might vary based on number of people in the group, type of accommodation, route.
- – Accommodation DBL/TWN as per program & options
- – Hotel Standard Breakfasts ONLY
- – Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
- – Registration at the CTB (2 colored photos are required)
- – English Speaking Guide per program
- – Excursions according to program
- – Airfares on Boeing 717-200:
- 1) Dashoguz-Ashgabat
- – Transport for transfers per program:
- a) Sedan with A/C for 1-2
- b) Minivan with A/C for 3-4 pax
- c) Minibus with A/C for 5-9 pax
- – Entry Fees ONLY for: Koneurgench & Old Nissa Historical Reserves.
- – Visa Fees.
- – Immigration fee paid upon arrival in the border $12 p/p.
- – Video and photo camera charges at historical reserves
- – Tips to the guides, drivers & etc.
- – National Museum of History in Ashgabat (closed on Tuesdays) –10USD p/p if only entry without local guide, 20USD p/p if entry & local guide (tour guides are not allowed in this museum)
- – Museum of Turkmen Carpets in Ashgabat (closed on Sundays) –33 Manat (~12USD) p/p if only entry without local guide, 66 Manat (~24USD) p/p if entry & local guide(tour guides are not allowed in this museum)
- – Any Extra Expenses (Entry Fees, Meals & etc) not mentioned in the includes part of the tour costs
Per prenotare questo tour o per ogni altra informazione, contattaci!